The clearing system was established to facilitate the payment of service fees determined by DGCA. Through this system, you can easily make service fee payments via EFT / Money Order or credit card online collection methods.
How to use it
- First of all, if we do not know the code of the service fee we will pay, we need to download the file named ‘Service Recipes File’ from the homepage of the website takas.shgm.gov.tr and learn the code of the appropriate service.
*Codes for license conversion operations: SHUO4133 and SHUO4117
*Code for Student Pilot License: SHUO4118
*To apply for a health certificate:
1st Class : SHUO4296 2nd Grade: SHUO4297
- By typing the code in the search box from the home page, we add the relevant service to our cart by pressing the ‘add’ button. (If more than 1 is to be purchased, we need to specify the quantity next to the add button).
- Click on my cart icon at the top right, click on ‘complete shopping’, fill in our contact details and click on ‘complete shopping’ again.
- When the ‘Thank you for your order’ screen arrives, the system will have sent an accrual receipt to our e-mail address.
- If we are going to pay by EFT / Money Transfer method, we write the accrual code sent to our e-mail in the explanation section and send it to the bank account of DGCA. After the payment process, a receipt will be sent to our e-mail address. We need to send the accrual receipt and the collection receipt together with the other documents we will send to DGCA.
- If we are going to pay by online collection method, we click on the ‘Application, Payment or Administrative Fine Inquiry’ box on the main page of takas.shgm.gov.tr, enter our TR ID number and click on the ‘Search’ button. From the ‘Order History’ page, we make the payment by clicking the ‘Pay’ button next to our order. Then we download the files named ‘application receipt’ and ‘bank collection code’ from the order history page and send them together with the other documents we will send to DGCA.