Airline Pilot ATPL Trainings
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle 2 Piloting Course Training
The UAV 2 license is a certificate or license issued to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) pilots. This license is required for pilots who wish to fly UAVs weighing over 25kg and up to 150 kilograms for commercial purposes. With the increasing development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, advanced unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) are used in many areas that require airplanes or helicopters. For the use of such unmanned aerial vehicles, it is necessary to obtain a UAV 2 license, which includes more theoretical and practical training. This is because individuals with a UAV2 license can operate unmanned aerial vehicles from 25 kilograms to 150 kilograms, which can carry more payloads and have more advanced equipment.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Pilot Training
Pilot training for unmanned aerial vehicles is similar to the training provided in traditional flight schools. But given the different characteristics of UAVs, there are some differences in training. UAV 2 pilots must have many of the same skills as conventional pilots. These skills include knowledge of aviation laws and regulations, knowledge of meteorology and air traffic control, and flight preparation.
UAV-2 Drone Pilot Training License and Objectives
- To support the professional development of UAV users in professional life,
- To have basic aviation training and theoretical and flight knowledge about UAV-2,
- To obtain a DGCA-approved UAV pilot certificate, which is required to use drones with a maximum take-off weight between 25 kg and 150 kg for commercial purposes,
Duration of Theoretical Training
Considerations for UAV Pilots
- The uninterrupted flight duty time of each person in the UAV flight crew should not exceed 4 hours. The maximum flight time in a day is limited by DGCA to 6 hours and maximum 120 hours in a month.
- Civilian use of UAVs that can fly autonomously without pilot intervention is prohibited.
- The UAV operator must apply to the DGCA at least 30 days prior to the planned flight and obtain permission, inform the relevant Local Administrative Authority at least 24 days prior to the use of the drone, and obtain permission from the Information and Communication Technologies Authority for the frequencies to be used in the UAV.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Aircraft General Information
- Air Law
- Flight Planning
- Human Performance
- Flight Principles
- Operational Procedures
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
WHO CAN APPLY?
- At least 18 years old
- Class 2 Health Report (Can be obtained after registration)
- No Criminal Record
- Drone Owners Between 25kg-150kg
- Security Officers
- Professional Cameramen
- Those Planning a Career as a UAV Pilot
- Agrochemical Sprayers
Sıkça Sorulan Sorular
In modular education, the stages of training can take place in different institutions and spread over time. In integrated education, training is combined in a single institution and requires continuity.
The training period varies according to the availability of the person, exam performance and meteorology, but lasts 14-18 months on average.
Modular ATPL training consists of PPL, PIC, ATPL Theory, NVFR, IR, CPL and ME stages.
If you fail the checkride, you will only fly as many extra flights as the examiner determines for the training you have checked. Afterwards, you will take a check flight again.
The SEP(A) authorization on the CPL(A) you have received as a result of this training is valid for 2 years, while the IR(A) and ME(A) are valid for 1 year. To extend your license, you must make a renewal flight before or after the expiry of the respective validity periods.
When you complete the training, you will have flown a total of 217:00 hours including check flights.
You do not need to speak English during the first 4 months of training, but you must have English proficiency at ICAO Level 4 before commercial pilot training. Eğitim alırken ingilizcenizi geliştirmeniz tavsiye edilir.
A 1st class medical certificate is sufficient for CPL(A), IR (A) and ME (A), and a 2nd class medical certificate is sufficient for PPL(A), PIC and NVFR.
The course starts with PPL theoretical training and continues with ATPL theoretical training after the PPL is issued. Frequently asked questions about ATPL theory can be found here.
010 Air Law and ATC Procedures, 021 Airframe/ Aircraft Systems/ Engine, 022 Instrument/Electronics, 031 Weight and Balance, 032 Performance, 033 Flight Planning and Monitoring, 040 Human Performance and Limits, 050 Meteorology, 061 General Navigation, 062 Instrument Navigation, 070 Operating Procedures, 081 Flight Principles, 091 VFR Communication, 092 IFR Communication
Modular ATPL Training takes 14-18 months depending on the main factors such as individual performance, study discipline and meteorology.
ATPL Training Course Prices start from 68.000 Euros at our flight academy.
In order for a person to become an airline pilot, he or she must receive ATPL training from flight schools. ATPL pilots can apply for jobs with airline companies.
ATPL stands for Airline Transport Pilot License in English and Airline Transport Pilot License in Turkish. It is the type of license a person must obtain to become an airline pilot.
ATPL training lasts between 14-18 hours, depending on the performance of the person and meteorological conditions. In total, the training covers over 700 hours of theoretical and 210 hours of flight training.
Fill in the Form
Fill out the form on this page to get detailed information.
Our teammates will call you, get detailed information
Consult with Experts
Meet with our experts and plan your training
Complete your registration with the necessary documents and fly to your dreams!