Airline Pilot ATPL Trainings
ME – Multi Engine Training
It authorizes pilots to fly as pilot in charge in single-pilot multi-engine aircraft.
To have at least PPL(A)
- Have a 1st class health certificate
- To have performed NVFR flight
- Candidates must have completed at least 70 hours of PIC flight hours before starting training.
ME Flight training;
- 6 hours of classroom authorization,
- 5 hours of multi-engine instrument flight authorization;
A total of 11 hours are flown.
Frequently Asked Questions
ME training fee includes all flight related expenses except DGCA fees (examiner assignment and license issuance).
Yes, we do. You can stay in our student houses free of charge.
We will organize it at Samsun Carsamba International Airport.
It takes approximately 15 days.
Fill in the Form
Fill out the form on this page to get detailed information.
Our teammates will call you, get detailed information
Consult with Experts
Meet with our experts and plan your training
Complete your registration with the necessary documents and fly to your dreams!