EASA PPL holders are required to convert their licenses to DGCA license in order to perform PIC and Training Flights in our country. EASA PPL License Conversion to Turkish License It does NOT mean that you will lose your EASA license and will now only have a DGCA license. When you convert your EASA license, your EASA license remains valid in the same way, in addition, DGCA will issue a DGCA license that includes the authorizations of your EASA license.
For the application, it is sufficient to submit the following documents to DGCA. You can deliver it personally by hand or by cargo.
*The conversion procedures of the pilots who will perform their flights in our organization are carried out by us. You can get detailed information on 0362 225 0532.
The documents required for the application are as follows:
- DGCA Cycle Form
LINK TO SAMPLE COMPLETED FORM 10
- Original License
- Logbook Asli
- Photocopy of your Health Certificate
- Photocopy of Theoretical Knowledge Examination Result Certificate, if any
- Passport Size Photograph (3 pieces)
- Photocopy of ID or Passport
- Kimlik veya Pasaport Fotokopisi
- Criminal Record Certificate (available from e-government)
- Certificate of Residence (can be obtained from e-government)
- Service Receipt (takas.shgm.gov.tr)